POWER OF THE ALLIANCE
Within the real estate world, no greater necessity has been deliberated quite as frequently as title insurance. What’s more, in recent years, as the mortgage industry continues to recover from the Housing Crisis of 2008, consumers are still regaining trust in the home-buying market. For the title industry, without trust, compliance and accountability, there is nothing.
At 12th Floor, we believe that begins with the power of an alliance.
Who We Are
The 12th Floor Group, LLC is an exclusive, invitation-only network of the nation’s best independent settlement service and title insurance professionals. Members of 12th Floor have undergone an extensive screening and review process, and have surpassed their peers amidst the complex regulatory environment resulting from the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule.
Our team is comprised of notable industry leaders, averaging 20 years of experience, with fresh strategies on how to grow and adapt in a constantly evolving industry. Our unshakeable credo and corporate philosophy of unwavering commitment to service, to clients -- whether they be consumers, lenders, servicers, members of the secondary market, or a combination – has proven that our priority is quality.
12th Floor member firms have demonstrated their dedication to compliance by achieving a minimum of a SOC 1 Designation as codified by the AICPA. Member firms have also adopted ALTA’s Seven Best Practices Pillars, as well as six additional pillars, dedicated to 2nd, 3rd and 4th Tier vendor management. As a result, 12th Floor member firms bring our clients a host of specialized experiences.
- Lawyer-Owned for Attorney State Solutions
- Vendor Management and Compliance Programs
- Access to a Best-In-Class Network of Preferred Title Insurers Nationwide
- Social Media and Marketing Compliance Programs, consistent with GLBA and FFIEC Regulations
- Proprietary Anti-Money Laundering Management Program
- Dedicated former CFPB TRID Rule Compliance Counsel & Vendor Management Counsel
- RESPA Affiliated Business Association Compliance Program
- Advertising & Marketing Compliance Oversight Program, designed for GLBA, FTC, CFPB, FFIEC, FDIC, OCC, NCUA, and the SEC compliance.
- 3rd-Party Women & Minority Vendor Diversity Policy & Program, consistent with Section 342 of CPA