As the CFPB pushes for a more consumer-friendly marketplace, the real estate and title industries are implementing more security measures, more thorough disclosures and simplified language. All across the country, some agencies are finding it difficult to adapt.
Not members of The 12th Floor.
Our sophisticated Risk Management system protects lenders, banks, secondary market investors, mortgage insurers and consumers from a variety of threats, because law firms and title companies have been a critical part of our strategy.
Our Risk Management system includes:
- Industry-leading extensive insurance policy coverage minimums
- Detailed office record keeping policies
- Sophisticated file management systems
- Integrated diversity selection procedures for vendors
- Enhanced physical office security measures
- Extreme data security protections for financial institutions and consumers involving NPI (non-public information)